Eventual Modding Support?

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
DaveTehDinosawr

Ok so I know this game isn't going to be any kind of "mousy Skyrim" or anything but I'm still curious as to whether or not there will be integrated modding support. The game is beautiful to the utmost degree, and I understand if you believe that modding support would either to difficult or just useless. But if it's possible to add, even if its after the game is released, I think it would only serve to enrich this magnificent world that is being created.
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

The situation with GoaT is that everything is directly built in Maya and Unity; in other words Unity is the "modding tool". Sets and locations are unique in that they are entirely modeled in a 3D app, like a movie set; they aren't really based on a "construction kit" system where pieces are put together in an editor.

Studios and companies allowing for modding usually develop their own creation tools, which the designers actually use to create the game. That's quite different with GoaT. So I can't make any promises about that...
DaveTehDinosawr

Oh ok thanks for the info. I just wanted to ask ahead of time since I hadn't seen it asked before and it can kind of be a big deal to some games. Anyways keep up the hard work, the game looks great and I can't wait to play it!