Just noticed something Rolo says..

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
Fluke
Original backer
Original backer

If you ask Rolo about Merra, he says something to the effect that he knows she isn't in the keep as they don't keep female prisoners here.

Err, Fatale is female..
Thomas_Huayra

Fluke wrote:If you ask Rolo about Merra, he says something to the effect that he knows she isn't in the keep as they don't keep female prisoners here.

Err, Fatale is female..
The frog pirate says that he can't tell the difference between two mice, even of opposite genders.
Fluke
Original backer
Original backer

Maybe a frog can't tell the difference, but you'd expect the rats to be able to (at least I'd have thought so).
MrKestryl

Fluke wrote:Maybe a frog can't tell the difference, but you'd expect the rats to be able to (at least I'd have thought so).
You say that but there are dialogue options for Tilo where even he is surprised that Fatale is female as he couldn't even tell, without him being specifically told.
Fluke
Original backer
Original backer

MrKestryl wrote:You say that but there are dialogue options for Tilo where even he is surprised that Fatale is female as he couldn't even tell, without him being specifically told.
Must admit, I missed that if that's the case.
Thomas_Huayra

Is Fatale rly female though? My experience is that if you put 2 mice of opposite genders in a closed space together, that you'll have 4-5 mice within 3 weeks.
Fluke
Original backer
Original backer

Thomas_Huayra wrote:Is Fatale rly female though? My experience is that if you put 2 mice of opposite genders in a closed space together, that you'll have 4-5 mice within 3 weeks.
Lol!

Well, she is described as a Female Prisoner before you first talk to them.
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Very astute conversation if I may interject! Originally Fatale being a female was going to be a much bigger deal.

Also, Gusto & Fatale are brother and sister. And this is GoaT, not GOT... ;)