Control problems after latest update

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
Thiem

Yesterday I had version 1.49, now it's 1.63.
Most of my controls have been disabled. Only WASD works, and I can look around with the mouse. But other keyboard keys, and mouse keys do nothing.

Is anyone else having this problem? Any solution?

Thanks
Thomas_Huayra

I did have an issue where I died (when trying to climb into the lift bringing me from Faustus' cellar to jail) and it loaded the last savegame and I couldn't move anymore (ZQSD instead of WASD because I use a AZERTY keyboard, but even the W and A buttons didn't respond, so that's not the issue)

and also, one of the rat guards who detected me walked towards me and walked straight through wooden structures (in the barn next to main gate), so there was no collision between the rat and the wooden planks/beams.
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Oh, and if you try to redo the custom binding like when you start the game did the controls works?
If not, can you explain to us your custom bindings ?
Stinkerchen

All was working fine till the patch came, now only the default keyboard movement keys + jumping and the left mouse button work, while all other do nothing, included the right mouse button ( no hiding ).
Esc for the menu does not work either, as well as the inventory key, so I had to leave the game via windows task-bar.
Deinstalling and doing a fresh install did not solve the problem.
Nebetnazar

I have the exact same problem! Hope it will be fixed soon!
ltolman

Count me in on this post too.

Bought the game yesterday downloaded it. Changed some keybindings upon launch. Then created new game. Started to play but when it told me to access inventory it didn't work. Continued to gather/look around for items by left clicking. Got thru the door and raided the chest but then I couldn't hide (as shown with the tutorial prompts: Left + Right Mouse Buttons same time). Tried hitting escape; wouldn't work. Tried hitting M for Map didn't work.

1.63 build 1256099

I've consistently created new games. Un installed, searched for "of a Tale" in the Steam Directory to verify all has been erased; went to C drive and did same thing. Deleted all content.

Re downloaded but noticed when I launched game my keybindings are the same? Then I decided to visit Steam Directory/Ghosts of a Tale and typed in Config in search; deleted 6 files and then verified integrity of game cache; it found 6 files missing and acquired them.

Re launched and same. At this point I'm gonna re change some keys again to see if any works LOL

22 minutes has been all attempts to try this game with keys not working :(

*Edit* Forgot that Escape doesn't even work LOL; so I changed Inventory to i (igloo); and created new game, after getting 1st mushroom it said press i (igloo) to access inventory and no dice. So I guess now I just wait for Devs to respond here and over on Steam :)
cosmogonies

We are well aware of that bug, we will release very soon an update giving you full control to key rebinding (and also DualShock4 native support).