So um.. where is everyone?

Here you can chat about anything you like.
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 pm

Raggon wrote:I'm from Pennsylvania, USA.
Howdy Neighbor! lol
JeremiahPena
'Ghost of a Tale' Composer
'Ghost of a Tale' Composer

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:07 pm

evilkinggumby wrote:
Howdy Neighbor! lol
I'm in the outer west reaches of Salt Lake City, Utah. Although a while back I lived in Pennsylvania, so howdy Time Neighbor!
I compose the music for Ghost of a Tale. Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeremiahpena
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:39 am

JeremiahPena wrote:
evilkinggumby wrote:
Howdy Neighbor! lol
I'm in the outer west reaches of Salt Lake City, Utah. Although a while back I lived in Pennsylvania, so howdy Time Neighbor!
A few years ago I lived in Arizona, so likely we were neighbors then too! LOL. Shame you never stopped by for some tequila!
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 am

I live in a small village in the south of France. After having lived in big cities for so many years it's a welcome change, let me tell ya... :)
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:10 am

Wow, I'm kind of sad. This campaign shows almost 1,200 donators on the indiegogo site and yet there is only about 40 registered users on the forums...

@Seith- Southern France is supposed to be pretty beautiful. I have only seen northern and a bit of central france, and even that had a great beauty and charm. I hope it is not so amazing you spend all your time outside gazing and not working on the game (i'm kidding).

Where I stayed had a lot of fruit tree's in the yard. Do you grow your own at all? It'd be pretty kool if you took HD pics of some of the fruit to be added to the game at some point. :)
einarwh
Original backer
Original backer

Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:30 am

Oslo, Norway.
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
KwisatzHaderach
Original backer
Original backer

Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:50 am

I am from Munich, Germany.

Prosit!

@evilking
I concur about the numbers of members here, but you know, it's not about quantity but about quality, and there are a few fine blokes (and sheilas?) on this forum :D
Also, a lot of ppl come to game's forums to talk about the game, not about ideas and the exciting but slow to develop experience of witnessing its making (sorta).

@Myrkin
Ahh, Poland! So many fond memories! I did a school exchange ages ago, only for two weeks but we had such a good time and I still love to listen to Kult. Awesome Ska! And then I went back threre a few years ago because the lake I was doing my Bachelor on was located in Poland. Again, we had so much fun and I never forget that tasty as bread soup! Oh, and the science was good too ;)

@Seith
The countryside is were it's at! Since I've been living in a city (okay, david would probably call it a neat little village :P) I constantly miss the possibility to go for a stroll in the woods. Also electric guitars and bow and arrows aren't popular with them city-folk :cry:
Myrkin
Original backer
Original backer

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:31 am

@KwisatzHaderach

That's great. :)

I know Germany mostly by driving through it (the quality of those highways can not be overstated), but I've been to a few places in Saxony. I especially liked what I saw in area called Saxon Switzerland. :)
Seith

Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:21 am

As stated earlier, it may be true that these forums are not overcrowded, but on the other hand the people who do come around seem all very nice!

@EvilKingGumby: I do spend all my days gazing outside; then again there are plenty of little elves that develop the game at night while I'm asleep. So it's all good.

And I actually used quite a few pictures taken around the place I live in. Great spots for trekking and enjoying nature. Also I get a kick out of using textures that are taken from locations I know...

@KwisatzHaderach: Nice pint of brewed healing potion there!
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:00 am

I'm living in Paris, France, in a mouse hole (prices are soooo expensive!).