Rat Figures

Here you can chat about anything you like.
Neverarine
Original backer
Original backer

Got My Rat skeleton in the Mail today :D, the box was pretty crushed... had to spend about 15 minutes getting all the packing sand out of the poor guy lol, it seems that packaging choice was a prety good move though since like i said my box was crushed... the figure took a little damage though... the left leg isnt connected to to the torso anymore they touch and all it's just not connected so he knida wobbles if he move him... he still stands fine though, but i was wondering what these guys are made of, so i can maybe dab it with glue?

and someone said we should post pics of our minons, so here's a pic i put my B★RS figure with it in case you guys where wondering how they sized up too other figures

How about the rest of You? you get your figure yet?
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Hi Neverarine, glad you got your figurine! I'm very sorry about the package getting crushed and the figurine suffering from it though; I don't even want to think what would have happened if we hadn't chosen this unorthodox packaging method.

To fix the disconnected limbs you can use standard super glue. Just make sure it works with plastic (polyethylene or polypropylene).

I think a couple of people got their figurine by now. I haven't heard any bad news yet, so keeping my fingers crossed!
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Hello everyone !

Just received my Rat :twisted: , I share with you some pictures of it :

Bigger Version here

Bigger Version here

Bigger Version here
Neverarine
Original backer
Original backer

well like i said my box was pretty beat up so im realy happy that he stands fine and looks fine

lol dude your backdrop and lighting make my pics looks bad D<