E3 2014

Here you can chat about anything you like.
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

Well E3 is in full swing and I believe the big 2 have done their due diligence (Sony and Microsoft) for upcoming stuff on the new consoles. I am also getting the distinct impression the prior gen (ps3/xbox 360 are quickly losing focus and dying off. If that is the case, where would you guys like to see Ghost of A Tale Land on the next gen systems?

Also, who is excited for some of those new games announced? I checked a few HD trailers and.. yeah.. games are looking mighty pretty (at least the highly detailed "rendered" graphics they show).
david
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager

As you probably saw in Seith's last blog post, there have been chats with Microsoft and we got an XBone developers kit from them. Seith hasn't mentioned Sony yet, but he keeps his cards close to his chest so it is still a possibility.

As to which console 8 would like to have, I'm kind of agnostic...having owned a PS 1 and 2, the original Xbox, and a Nintendo 64... I'm console-agnostic. This generation, I like the XBone, because of Kinect/Halo, but the extra horsepower and more gamers on the PS 4 appeals to me too. The Nintendo has certain merits too. It's a tough choice, for sure :?

Overall though, because I'll be buying a gaming spec PC, I'll probably hold off on an expensive console for the moment :ugeek: