If you like... share your Steam ID here... here's mine

Here you can chat about anything you like.
david
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager

I'd just like to share my Steam ID with my fellow GOAT fanciers, it's 'whitenorthstar'. Feel free to add me as a friend on Steam directly, or put your own ID here so I can add you.

If you don't feel comfortable sharing your ID here in public, which is perfectly understandable, you can also send it to me and other members individually by PM.

KwisatzHaderach
Original backer
Original backer

Yay, steamfriendships! The highest and purest form of interhuman bond.

Here is mine:
Kwisatz (the one with the microscopic loo)

And because Steam memes are fun
Last edited by KwisatzHaderach on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

Ha always a kool thread to put out there.

Mine's easy, it's my username here and in most places.

EvilKingGumby

lol

I added you both. Though me being in the U.S> and ya'll across the globe, I don't think catching either of you on steam will be likely most days. :)
david

@Kwisatz. and Evilking... excellent! I have an extra copy of 'Dear Esther' and 'Portal 2' to give away... one copy of each... do you guys have both games? They are gathering dust in my inventory, extras from Steam sales or Humble Bundles, so just shout if you'd like 'em :D

evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

LOL I have Dear Esther and Portal 1 but not portal 2. I haven't even played the first so I don't know if/when I'd get to try 2. I heard it's a great game though!.
david

@EvilKing... excellent, Portal 2 is yours... I'll gift it to you in about 30 minutes... enjoy!

Portal 1 was good, but I get a bit compulsive about finishing puzzle games, once I get going, so I haven't even started on Portal 2. I have read very good things though. Valve may be richer than God, and have a stranglehold on game distribution, but their sense of humor cracks me up!

Hopefully Kwisatz doesn't have Dear Ester yet...
KwisatzHaderach
Original backer
Original backer

Thanks david but I've got both games already. Both are excellent btw. Portal 1+2 are really a milestone in gaming history (Portal 1 more so than the second, but I enjoyed the second more). Go and play them! The first one is pretty small too, only takes 5ish hours or so to finish.

During my high-time with NS2 I bought plenty of copies to give away. I still have one lingering in my library. If anyone feels like giving it a whirl, just say the word.
david

@Kwisatz... Darn, it is a pity you already have 'Dear Esther'. Yeah, 'Portal 1' is a milestone... and just about the perfect length and difficulty for a puzzle game. The writing/voicing was remarkable... I really loved the turrets and of course GLADOS.

On several levels, 'Natural Selection 2' sounds like just my kind of thing! But being in Asia my ping may not be great and I just don't have the time to ascend the steep learning plateau of that particular game... I've been cannon-fodder on too many multiplayer games too often - spawn, find the action, get killed, repeat loop! I hope and pray it is the ping b'cos otherwise I'm utterly cack-handed with 'Team Fortress 2' and 'Halo'! I was too pessimistic even try 'Titanfall' on the Origin free-to-play weekend recently :D

But perhaps teaming up with EvilKing on Borderlands 2, and trying out the Splinter Cell: Conv's multiplayer will be a way to reintroduce me to multiplayer gaming *fingers crossed*