Join our 'Borderlands 2' rampage tomorrow... Sunday 13 July!

Here you can chat about anything you like.
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

Ok then it's a go.

Sunday July 13th Me and David will be trying another round of Borderlands 2, trying to complete the Roland Rescue (or whatever else we can find to shoot at). We'll start at around 10:00 EST (UTC -05:00) and play for 2-3 hours.

Character's level - Low to mid Teens.

Characters:
David is the Gunzerker.
Evilkinggumby is a Mechromancer

Hopefully David will have a working headset for it, so bring one if you can!

check the thread for Steam tags for ours and anyone else's Steam accounts!

http://www.ghostofatale.com/forum/viewt ... f=10&t=488

Currently I don't think David has all of the DLC so we're just doing base game stuff. :)
david
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager

@EvilKing... Yes, I don't have any DLC, but I do have a headset now... yay communication! :mrgreen:
david

EvilKing and I had our second BL2 rampage on Sunday... we rescued Roland, and did a couple of really wild side-quests! One quest was to eliminate a warped version of the teenage mutant ninja turtles and Splinter (such a neat reference). The second was to help out a hilariously wrong fire cult... these guys take insanity to an entirely new level :lol:

From the outset, EvilKing revived me a bunch of times... thank you EvilKing for your revivals and gameplay tips! I suspect that he got -understandably- irked with constantly playing nursemaid, so after we rescued Roland he steered us towards the easier side-missions, which had creative and interesting stories that he guessed I'd enjoy. Which I truly did!

This session left me with a much-deeper respect for the art design and creative storytelling of BL2. Although the overwhelmingly vast and ongoing BL2 gun, equipment and skill choices still drive me nuts, I'm beginning to enjoy rampaging through Pandora ;)