Go wild with your ideas and suggestions!

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
Optamyze

Hey, I remember seeing your game for the first time at E3 a while back. I'm so happy now that the game is available on Xbox One. It's not very often a game is released looking exactly like its premiere reveal. Amazing work, you can bet your bottoms that we're appreciative of everything we're experiencing. I am not too far in but I've noticed there's a lute in the miscellaneous tab. Now I'm sure if it's already in the game and I'm just too early to know but the lute should become a tool we can use to put drunken guards to sleep with. Maybe drop some rotgut in a guards patrol path and he may feel inclined to take a swig. Then Tilo can sneakily come out a corner with the lute playing a calming lullaby :lol: I'll post my other suggestions in time but this one seems most fitting for what I've seen so far.
Cryptical

Hi Cryptical,

Thank you so much! If you talk to Rolo, the Blacksmith, he should be able to give you a map, and put markers on it for various quests if you ask him (for a few florins). Which quest are you getting lost in? If you let us know I'll check if there's anything we can do to make it clearer.

Thanks again, and good luck in the sewers.

FN
Hello again! I did manage to find my way, I believe it was the alchemist quest, where I had to find him? I was so distracted from running from the first Leech enemy, that I completely overlooked the obvious path, aha, so that was mostly my fault. :oops: I don't really have any other suggestions, mostly everyone here has suggested something that was on my mind. Again, love the game, and I just can't wait for it to be fully released!
fakenina

Thanks, Cryptical!
BenJammin

I believe it would be more immersive if you could implement character "voices". If, while in dialogue with others, they made squeaks and noises while their text flowed onscreen. That would add more character to their already engaging personalities. I appreciate the character portraits that appear when they talk and how the portraits change in respect to their tone and emotions. I don't think my suggestion is necessary though because I enjoy the game and dialogue, but I'm just noting that it would be a nice improvement.
AlexJuvion

Quality Assignment's coursework writing service guarantees well-researched, plagiarism-free content that meets your academic needs.Achieve your academic goals with ease through our coursework writing services by Quality Assignment. We're here to help you shine.