Toggleable First-Person View when standing still

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
Boolean

Just thought it would be neat to be able to look around in first-person only when you stand still. It would be similar to the Metal Gear Solid games or The Legend of Zelda.

I thought this would be useful because it could help the player get a better view of the environment sometimes. There were times in-game I would stand in the windows above the prison courtyard but I couldn't look at the courtyard properly because little Tilo was standing in the way.
fakenina

Ah, interesting! We've had a few suggestions of ways that players would like to be able to see the world in more detail. One consideration is that the detail in the game's textures might not hold up to a first-person point of view. But I am compiling all the requests, so we can discuss them with Seith.

Thanks for your suggestion!
AlexanderMouse

Boolean wrote:Just thought it would be neat to be able to look around in first-person only when you stand still. It would be similar to the Metal Gear Solid games or The Legend of Zelda.

I thought this would be useful because it could help the player get a better view of the environment sometimes. There were times in-game I would stand in the windows above the prison courtyard but I couldn't look at the courtyard properly because little Tilo was standing in the way.
very much like this idea!
Alec Treutel

When you're standing still, the game automatically switches to First-Person View. This lets you see your character more clearly, and makes it much easier to interact with the environment. When you move forward or backward, the game automatically switches back to Third-Person View. You should learn more about their services here. before hiring them for help in the essay.
vorcy

They are also native English speakers who have absolute command of the language thus you would not experience getting a rubbish paper in return when you buy term paper from the best custom essay writing service.