Costume Health Amount Issue and Solution

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
Boolean

JohnGreenArt wrote:Also, question about sleep: Does sleep ever *completely* restore health? Doe the hours slept factor in to how much is restored? I slept for 23 hours while Tilo was at 1/2 health, and there was till a bit of health left that had not been restored. But it was maybe 90% full, so the day of sleep restored a lot. Then I slept again for another 23 hours, but this time the health only restored a tiny bit more, and still wasn't full health. So I'm just curious what the system is behind sleep restoring health.
I think sleeping only restores 70% of health or so, so you can never reach maximum. It doesn't matter how long you sleep either, just one hour can raise the same amount of health as 24 hours.

I've been exploiting it. I sleep in the full armor set which seems to have the highest health bonus. The health can never restore to the maximum, so I put on the thief costume, which has one bar of health less than the armor - so my health is full.
fakenina

Hi!

Seith and I talked about the issue with switching between costumes and health today, and we think we have a possible solution, but need to discuss it further. As for sleeping, Half of Tilo's missing health is restored each time he takes a nap, so the increase is exponential, and will never reach 100%.