Redwall-style riddles and puzzles

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
Reeve A.
Original backer
Original backer

Well my suggestion is to have Redwall type riddles and puzzles in the game! :)
david
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager

@Reeve... Your wish may come true, Seith is a big Redwall fan and he has definitely mentioned exploration and the possibility of puzzles as part of the gameplay.

:D
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

Sorry to be a bit late to the game on this thread but can one of you (or anyone really) explain or example a redwall style puzzle? I am a bit clueless on this. :)
david

Typically I'd say Redwall-style puzzles are riddles, code and word games. For example, in the first book, Martin (the hero) has to find inscriptions hidden on the walls of historic Redwall Abbey, and figure them out, to locate an ancient sword. The puzzles themselves are a tiny bit like those in the Da Vinci Code.

There is also physics, object-based and tactical problem solving in the Redwall books too.

Seith has definitely mentioned the possibility of problem solving / puzzles for GoaT a couple of times... but I'm not entirely sure what direction he'll take it in. I'd venture to say that the puzzles will be relatively straightforward, and they won't delay your exploration of Periclave too much ;)
Klais

Every student is sometimes faced with the difficult task of writing those or other written works. I can give purely recommendations from myself to give, then write my dissertation can read more details. I hope I can help and it will be useful.
Liammaison

That’s why we know how to show various points of view and ensure that your content will be https://www.writemyessays.org/ full of creative approaches. We don’t re-write any existing content, we create something really worth readers’ attention. Trust our team and you will obviously receive 100 % plagiarism free work.