Graphical settings

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
NadderHed

This game is gorgeous, but I find that I lose frames. I think it would be beneficial to increase the player's options when it comes to tweaking the graphical settings. This would be beneficial for people playing on low end PCs. Being able to sacrifice anti-aliasing, tessellation, texture resolution or even ambient occlusion for the sake of a few more fps would improve the smoothness of the game play. I think the developers are doing an excellent job with this game, but the performance hit from the fixed graphical quality might prevent some gamers from enjoying this amazing game. And in the end I'm sure this is a gaming experience we would all like to be able to share with our friends regardless of hardware limitations.

For those that are curious I'm running between 30-50fps on an AMD r9 390 which I'm fine with. I would like to be able to reduce the resolution of the tessellation and maybe a few other settings so I can get ~60fps, but I honestly can't complain.

Anyways, food for thought. Lemme know what you think.
fakenina

Hi NadderHed,

Good suggestions! I know there's definitely still work to be done on optimization, but I'll also raise the point of more graphical settings with Seith.

Thanks!

FN
fakenina

Hi!

Good news! Seith is going to look at implementing all of these options! Some might take longer than others, so I'm not sure yet when we'll see it in a build. I'll let you know!

FN
AlexanderMouse

It would be nice to see Fullscreen windowed.
SamyilLoset

Dota 2 is an interesting game. Where to buy skins for dota 2? For most games, players can buy skins in-game for in-game currency, but for Dota 2 this is not the case. Players have only two options to get these sought-after items: either they spend money or trade with other players. For example, I found a great option on https://dmarket.com/trade-dota2-items . I advise you to take a look at the assortment.
yousaf

Twitch

I am gonna hide here