Lore entries

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
Fluke
Original backer
Original backer

Just a couple of thoughts regarding the lore entries/footnotes that appear during conversations.

If you don't read any given lore/footnote when it appears during a conversation, then it isn't recorded in your lore guide/inventory, so you can't read it later. Maybe just seeing a specific entry during a conversation could add it to your lore guide so that you can read it later without having to read it as a footnote first.

Also, how about having lore entries be permanent across save games? It's possible to miss entries altogether, so having them always available regardless of which save they were discovered in means you could replay the game to collect previously missed entries (which could be a Steam achievement as well if those are added later - hope they are!).
althrioan

I'm not quite sure but I thought the entrys where added even if you didn't click on them ... maybe it's a bug?! I remember re-checking them because I couldn't read footnotes with the m+k (version 1.3x)
Fluke
Original backer
Original backer

althrioan wrote:I'm not quite sure but I thought the entrys where added even if you didn't click on them ... maybe it's a bug?! I remember re-checking them because I couldn't read footnotes with the m+k (version 1.3x)
I'd have put money on it never auto-adding entries for me before, but I've just checked 1.79 and it's adding them, so either it's been patched, or error exists between chair and keyboard.. ;)
fakenina

Hi! I'm glad it's working properly for you!

FN