Credits....

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
Neverarine
Original backer
Original backer

Honestly I hate to say this, since no matter what I'm gonna sound like a prick, but it really kinda bothers me the credits for the backers are organized alphabetically right now with literally no other modifiers in it, pretty much every other game out there that gets made by fundraisers organizes the credits by backing level and such.

I would really like it if this game did the same... because I'm alphabetically about 20 seconds from the end.... and I was one of the top 15 backers for this game, it really kinda hurts...
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Not at all, I totally see your point. Rest assured I will address this and reorder backers' credits by actual campaign tiers. Can't promise when but it will be done. Sorry you felt hurt by it.
chacha

I wish it were the only struggle with credits that I had. But in real life, I'm in huge debt, and I even consider starting trading. My friend is a trader, and he told me about forex and this page. I think that it's better than nothing, and I just need to learn all the necessary information before I actually start.
Jisell

A week ago, a friend of mine told me over dinner how he almost got into trouble. The fact is that he is engaged in cryptocurrency trading, but he did not bother to learn how to calculate crypto gains and he was quite sure that crypto trading is not taxed. Naive. As a result, he almost missed filing a properly completed tax return. Fortunately, he has a good accountant and everything went without problems.
Samuel_Dodson

Cryptocurrency gives you the opportunity to save your money if you use it correctly. Therefore, in order to benefit my purpose, I would prefer to mention this company https://tabtrader.com/articles/how-to-spot-scam-in-defi where there are many more opportunities to learn more about how to spot scam in defi which effectively helps to invest money. In addition, I can call this resource of shame, you can try to use it.