Steam Cloud Support ?

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
yellost

I did a quick search but couldn't find anything about it so I thought I'd ask : Did you guys consider any Steam Cloud Support for the save files ?
I'm just wondering, since I often split my gaming between my main machine and my laptop when I'm away for extended periods of time and it makes things far more convenient when I don't have to manually migrate everything...
I admit I'm completely ignorant of the backstage deals you might have to make with the devil for it to work so I wouldn't be upset if it doesn't happen. But then I would ask for a clear and easy to find location on my hard drive ^^ (although I didn't really check where they are at the moment, since I'm waiting for the final release to properly play so it's hopefully already the case).
fakenina

Hi yellost,

That's an interesting question. I'm not sure exactly what would be involved, but I'll discuss it with Seith the next time we talk.

Currently the saves can be found by searching for the directory 'my games'. They're pretty easy to locate and copy (we send save files to each other a lot during development :)

Thanks!

FN
slev1111n

To be honest, I've already switched to another game, but I'd definitely go back once the Cloud Support feature is developed. By now, I have counterstrike to play in my free time, and this page https://dmarket.com/trade-csgo-skins helps me earn some money from the skins I get, and I think many people would actually find it pretty profitable.
chacha

By the way, I've never used it. But I love steam very much and often buy and download games from there. I recently bought a cs go there and found a website https://skins.cash/ where you can buy and sell skins. If you are actively playing CS:GO, you probably have skins accumulating in your inventory. Sell them on Skins.Cash and receive money through one of the many payment systems. The payment is instantaneous
andyadams222

thanks for the advice - it is very important for students like me! I want to advise you to visit the website of cv writing services in uk - it will help you save your time and at the same time you will get a great cv in a short time. For me, it was a great decision and at the same time a great result.