PS4 version

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
hithwen

It was said earlier that was planned for after Xbox version, but I'd like to know if this still stands true and if so more or less when can we expect a ps4 version.

Cheers
fakenina

Hi hithwen,

Yes, that still holds true. The PS4 version is coming, but it will be some time after the PC/Xbox One versions. We'll let you know when we have more specific information to tell.

Thanks!

FN
claramax600

Do you wanna buy it..?
I saw this PS4 version on Back to School Coupons, when I was buying my new game, then I saw it on there, if you wanna buy check on there, I am not sure about the price.
davidsmith653

Thanks a lot for info! I need to share the best web-based help for composing and purchasing composed works - reliable coursework writing service. I go to them at whatever point the need emerges, in light of the fact that there are scholars who will adapt to any subject and on schedule without counterfeiting.
noyanjohn920

I want to buy PS4 new version because the best graphic.
mahin40

I want to buy the PS4 new version because of the best graphics. blue hoverboard Bluetooth
AlexJuvion

Looking for the best assignment editing help? Look no further than Quality Assignment! Our seasoned editors specialize in enhancing the clarity, coherence, and overall quality of your assignments. Trust us to transform your work into a polished masterpiece.