Guide System maybe?

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
Saltysharks

Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:00 am

Having a real hard time trying to find the keys in the jail after talking to the frog and knocking out the rats.
i am not a huge fan of walk-through's (Video Tutorials) when it comes to adventure/rpg games as i would like to experience it first hand then rather watch someone else play and repeat that process, i'm also not the smartest person either and may have missed something? i also tend to dislike/abandon Rpg/Adventure games after getting lost midway through due to not having a system that guides new players. Then again i have only played 30 minutes but i am getting quiet frustrated that its very bland in directions other than some popup notifications like how to sneak and hide etc. Please no spoilers on how to get the keys i will eventually find out how to do so maybe.
NancyKip

Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:40 pm

I made a franksenstein rod with 3 different guide types on it, ran K for the stripper and the choker only and never have had a guide wrap on the other guides. Could be a coincidence but I love that rod now
Attachments
262.gif
262.gif (3.44 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Saltysharks

Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:05 pm

Almost a year later and a response that makes no sense to me haha I stopped playing once I reached the boat with the prisoners on it because I couldn’t not find a guide or tutorial at all and still , they haven’t implemented a guide system to guide new players or what people would call an Easy Mode which points you in the right direction to go when lost.