Footlocker keys

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
fr0

It seems to me that there are possibly multiple keys named "footlocker keys" and they are consumed when you use them.

This is confusing. As far as I can tell, this is the only type of key that behaves this way in the game, and I spent a while trying to figure out why my "footlocker key" couldn't open some of the chests with that label.

Only after looking it up online did I realize what was going on.

a quick fix would be to rename them "footlocker 1", "footlocker 2", etc. This would reduce player confusion dramatically.
fakenina

Hi fro, thanks for your message.

This is a good idea, we're looking into the possibility of making this change.

Thanks again,

FN
korin

+1 on renaming footlocker keys. Maybe even give the guards names and attach the names to the footlockers and keys, rather than just numbers. "Jimbo's footlocker key" opens "Jimbo's footlocker"
ThomasHawkins

I am also looking for it online. Greetings, everyone. I'm seeking for inexpensive essay editing services online, but I'm not sure which website would be the finest. So, I searched internet, and I came across the website www.topessaywriting.org/essay-editing-service. I can find numerous essay writers on our website that can complete your task quickly and professionally for incredibly inexpensive charges.