Graveyard Commemorations

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
evilkinggumby
Original backer
Original backer

With the recent loss of JewWario on youtube, I got to thinking on if the game might have a graveyard or burial site that could be used as an explorable area, but also a place to have custom stones with simple (or complex) etched gravemarkers in them. It would be a huge honor and nod to have a stone for Justin there. It could also allow Seith to commemorate any passed inspirations he might have, from film, tv, gaming, writers, celebrities, or spokespeople. Some might be obscure/easter eggy, but some I am sure would be easily decipherable.

Small iconic objects sitting on the graves could also be added if time allowed. Since Justin/Jewwario wore a wario hat, it'd be kool if a similar one was discoverable to use as a hat item in game.

I think gaming has lost a few other beloved people but I am forgetting them now. If anyone can think of it, feel free to link and suggest. I cite Justin cause he was a LONG time youtuber and has a wealth of great video's and content.

http://www.youtube.com/user/JewWario/videos

david
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager

@EvilKing... a graveyard with tributes, done well so that the visuals and tone fit the GOAT world...

It's a totally brilliant idea imho