Still being updated ?

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Murpharoo

I love the "look" of this game. I have recently purchased an Xbox One X and am thinking about purchasing Ghost of a Tale but there don't seem to be any recent posts in the Xbox forum.

Is it running well on the Xbox ?
Is it still being updated ?

Cheers guys !
Akinokaze

I truly hope so, I absolutely adore the game in it's preview state already and eagerly await the ability to continue the journal.

That said, there has been no news since the steam release in March and that was "later this year."

I wish we'd get some updates, even if just to say they are still going at it.
Murpharoo

I hope so too as the ambience of the game is awesome...

I've just downloaded the game from the Xbox store and it's 4.96 but the current up to date version is 4.97

Any ideas ?
Nazdaq

Murpharoo wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:12 am I hope so too as the ambience of the game is awesome...

I've just downloaded the game from the Xbox store and it's 4.96 but the current up to date version is 4.97

Any ideas ?
It’s now been well over a year, since there has been any updates on Xbox. Seems like it was basically just
A quick $ grab from consoles to keep the project going overall. Which I’m glad to help, but atleast an update on the Xbox game page or at the very least right here on the official forums..
RichieRich

thx for this info!