Let's get this party started!

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
BlinxESP

Hello,

My gamertag Is BlinxESP, I have been playing for a couple of hours and in short I think it is incredible. There are so many small details, and the scenarios are truly full of things. I love the RPG implementation in the game. Truly amazing.

So, make things clear, I know this is for bugs so let's get this things rolling. The only bug I found it was a game crash. Just when I went out of the door of my jail and I discovered he candles, I used the candles to light up and I got inside the chest when very first guard approaches, when I got out of the chest he game crashed. I am not sure why, but the only thing I can think it is different it is the fact that I got inside the chest with the candle lighted up.

So far from that nothing else. Just the common frame-drops when running or using lights that I think it is normal from the developing stage.

Another thing, dunno rest of Xbox players have notice, I feel the interaction with the characters is "weird". I mean, I need to go double check sometimes, because they come out with new things if I keep to talking to them. Not saying is not right, it is just "strange" that I cannot come out with all the information at once. But anyway, it doesn't matter.
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Welcome, BlinkESP!

Regarding the technical stuff: a new build is coming very soon (4.35) which will fix dozens of bugs and make the game look prettier and run even better. I don't have an ETA about the build's release yet but it is currently in the hands of Microsoft and we're waiting to hear from them.

Now regarding the interesting point you bring up about having to talk with characters a couple of times: this is a way for us to let you exit the dialog at multiple points if you wish so. Otherwise the dialog would run much longer with no way to exit it.

So we know it is a little atypical in the sense that developers usually don't care about this (especially in RPG dialogs). They'll just unleash a torrent of exposition with little respect for the player's time. So this is a way for us to give you information piecemeal.

Although the game is of course very different it's also something that Dark Souls does. You always have to talk to characters multiple times to make sure you've exhausted all they have to say.

But I totally get your point, it is a valid one!
BlinxESP

Seith wrote:Welcome, BlinkESP!

Although the game is of course very different it's also something that Dark Souls does. You always have to talk to characters multiple times to make sure you've exhausted all they have to say.

But I totally get your point, it is a valid one!
After playin it more I feel you are totally right. I feel the game is more of a little world where you interact with npcs than just going from A to B then C.

I am starting to control time too. Really important indeed.