"Load last save" always loads last autosave

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Neural

I've just done my first three-hours session with the game (great game, btw!) and I notice the "Load last save" function after dying always reloads to the lasta autosave (the ones usually happen after a major dialogue sequence). Doesn't matter if after that I did many quick-saves and explicit saves: it always reloads the last auto-save, forcing me to go to the pause menu and do a manual load of the lastest save.

Good thing is loading times are really, really quick, so it's not a big hassle, but definitely a problem to fix.
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Thank you very much for your bug report!
This particular bug has already been fixed and the issue will be solved in the upcoming build (4.35+).
There is no ETA yet for when the build will go live but it is currently in the hands of Microsoft.

You're right, your saves are safe (^^), it is only a problem of detection of the "latest" which always find the autosave. You have to manually select the slot in the load menu unfortunately.
That comes from an update about speeding up reload speed, so we are also happy you appreciate it^^.
Neural

That's great :) Looking forward to the update then! Thanks :)