Guard Chest Plate Bug

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Urban_Zamboni

When I equip the armored guards chest plate, my stats for endurance and sprint speed increase, as in more diamonds get filled under the stats section of my inventory, when clearly the opposite occurs. Am I reading the stat page wrong or is this a bug? I think all costume gear needs a once over to ensure all the stat comparison values are accurate and clearly defined. The stat diamonds also stay yellow even when not hovering on a different clothing item to compare it to. Don't know if this is intentional either but it's confusing. Thanks again for your quick responses! Please let me know if I am posting too much/being a nuisance. I just feel passionate about this project and want to help out as much as I possibly can :)
BlinxESP

I will try out tonight. but that seems not right. Sprint speed should decrease.
Urban_Zamboni

You're right the sprint speed and endurance both go down as they should, but the Stats say otherwise, hence the possible bug.
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Thanks for reporting your feedback !

The renown system as the costume stats are still in work in progress, as the early access represent the first tier of the game narrative.
You're right about the armor stats as it should decrease sprint speed.
Nazdaq

Hello, new here and picked up this gorgeous game last week. Just wanted to chime in on the stat diamonds you both are mentioning. There's definitely something screwy happening that is making them display/function all wacky. If I remove different sets back and forth the stats are different everytime even compared to themselves. I actually had them all keep losing points down to where it showed me at 1/2 diamonds with full set ect. Just thought I'd mention I've experienced it as well in different instances. I'm forward to what this game turns into, it's incredible!
cosmogonies

Oh thanks for your feedback ^^.
We will investigate that diamond case to find out what's going on.