Not sure if bug but...

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
BlinxESP

Not sure if this is a bug... But I got the master key of the jail. I went to talk with the frog to get a compass. Before talking with him I discovered a skeleton Pirate next to his jail, I took the clothes from it. After this, I went to talk with the Frog, he explained me he will only give the compass to his captain (later I realized the skeleton next to his jail it was his captain) so there I saw an option to explained him his captain is dead, but for some reason I didn't select that one and get away of the conversation. I put the clothes of the skeleton and now the only thing that frog is telling me it is that with that light I look similar but I am not the captain. I put my clothes off and he says go away... So I am now literally confused if I should have selected your captain is dead and tell him the true before.

I am sure this has an explanation, I should maybe use a lamp or change the lighting to "cheat" the frog with the captain clothes... Still working on it.
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Thanks for reporting to us.
I think you miss some items to really match the full set of pirate costume.
It has 5 items: captain's hat, eye-patch, baldric, silk sash, buccaneer's boots.
Maybe you missed one ?
BlinxESP

I am missing some of them. Back to work!