Lighting is too dark at night

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Optamyze

Not sure if this is a bug so much a tv compatibility problem but my nights in this game are really dark. I mean solid black screens most of the time. I'd imagine being a mouse I'd be able to see better than what I'm seeing, , maybe I'm wrong. Either way give it a try on a Samsung tv and see if your nights are painful as mine.
fakenina

Optamyze wrote:Not sure if this is a bug so much a tv compatibility problem but my nights in this game are really dark. I mean solid black screens most of the time. I'd imagine being a mouse I'd be able to see better than what I'm seeing, , maybe I'm wrong. Either way give it a try on a Samsung tv and see if your nights are painful as mine.
Hi Optamyze,

You're right, the nighttime in the current build is very dark - it's not you. Seith has made the night much lighter (more like a bright moonlit night), so that should be addressed in the next build, once we're able to push that out to you. Meanwhile, you might need to make use of the lantern to help get around at night. Thanks for your message, and your patience.

FN
BlinxESP

I have same feeling, yesterday I played for a couple of hours and my eyes were "hurting" a little bit. But as a developing stage and since the visual will change with the 4.36 (I believe the number is right) will change. I prefer to wait and see the difference.
fakenina

BlinxESP wrote:I have same feeling, yesterday I played for a couple of hours and my eyes were "hurting" a little bit. But as a developing stage and since the visual will change with the 4.36 (I believe the number is right) will change. I prefer to wait and see the difference.
Thanks Blinx,

We hope you'll be happy with the changes that we've made! We'll make an announcement as soon as the next build is available.

FN
Prince of Pesa Road

I love the fact it gets completely dark at night. It ramps up the tension and makes the need for carrying plenty of candles and assurring your Lantern has plenty of oil.

Im a little disappointed it's going to be changing.