Last Main Quest

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Urban_Zamboni

Is this completable? Finding the West Gate? Was hoping to explore a new area. Also the part of the sewers map that is the south east, is that area reachable in 4.0?
BlinxESP

Not sure if I am in the same page as you. Right now in my quest I need to find and armor and a antidote against spider venom. How did you find the antidote for spiders? I have already the armor, but I cannot find that thing. And on the other hand, I am supposed to talk with Blacksmith (I am not sure if I remember well the name) but I don't know where to find him. I feel I have been everywhere. So far I have found 5 ncps, the two mice in the jail (Gusto and the girl), Rolo (with the hammer), Seil (the rat on the tower, not sure name is right) and the Frog.

Thanks in advance and my apologizes if you feel I am in the wrong place to ask.

Thanks.
Urban_Zamboni

Not at all!! Your missing a key NPC. Look where it's dark and dank and remember your skills that you used to find the mice's stash/hammer
BlinxESP

I didn´t find the hammer yet. I cannot understand what that symbol means... I think they are coordinates. But I don´t know how to use them. I guess I need the compass first. Am I right? This game is not at easy at it looks! I like this!
Urban_Zamboni

No you don't need the compass to solve the puzzle(s) that utilize those circle drawings. Check around the nice duo again for something that's interactable but seemingly does nothing and serves no purpose...it'll give u a hint about what those circles represent. Try to forget the whole coordinates thing
BlinxESP

You are amazing, my gamertag is BlinxESP. I will check out that area. Thank you so much for not giving me the direct answer. When I am done at the office I will play, I cannot wait to find out.
BlinxESP

I got that area, it wasn't easy... And the problem was that I wasn't sure I can go into the water. Man!!! I spent like countless hours looking other ways... but finally I saw the path into those "tunnels" I wasn't sure to go there because of the pink fog. But I went inside and started to pick up those "pink flowers" before I died. So finally I reach that area where I found Fausto. I got my spider antidote and went out as Silas told me through the west gate. Man! So cool. I saved the game just when I got nearby a building outside. Tonight I will look that area to the catacombs.