Updates beyond 4.36

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Urban_Zamboni

Any way you could tease us a bit (kinky) in regards to new content/areas/quests/npc's in future updates? I might be missing that info posted elsewhere and If so I apologize. If not I think it would be awesome to give your fans/backers/early accessers a roadmap for future content. The worst thing about early access is the unknown. I also understand not wanting to break a promise. With all these early access games dying in limbo though, people need re assurances that the projects they have supported will continue to get bigger/better at a "predictable" rate. Any info at all would help alleviate that concern! And this is not to say that you are NOT doing that or that your updates are too slow or small. Quite the opposite. It's just my paranoia from past early access games that fail to deliver on their goals. You're willingness to respond to our posts here is inspiring and novel. Keep up the great work Seith and Co.
BlinxESP

I think we can keep our mind busy on other things and just get a surprise. That is exactly what I am gonna do. I completed everything I wanted to do. And since the new update is just about visual, I think I am gonna open it when it releases just to check out the new performance and that is. Wait till bigger update without looking for it. I am hyped but I want to get my hype down a little bit till final release.
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

I don't want to say too much but for example all if you look at the current layout of Dwindling Heights you'll see there are quite a few closed-off areas (blocked by doors you can't open). Eventually you'll be able to explore the entire breadth of the keep (barracks, commander's office, commissary, armory, cellar, etc...).

All I can say in terms of locations left to discover is there are both interiors and exteriors (both underground and above). And there is still a couple of NPCs to discover. Although the bulk of the story will involve the ones you've already met.

How's that for teasing!
Urban_Zamboni

I'm thoroughly excited! ;) I never thought about the closed off doors. Btw, is the last main quest finishable in the current build?
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Yes every quests (28) can be finished in the Game Preview.