Where are the keys?!?

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
Sergzilla

The game crashed on me once and it takes a while to load. Almost three minutes to be exact. Another thing....I wandered around in the dungeon trying to find the keys to get out of the prison but was only able to find the screaming door key even though I searched all over until I got frustrated and turned the game off. Superb art style and smooth character movement btw.
Boolean

I think the other key is on the guard you knock out with the barrel. If you can't knock him out with a barrel again, knock him out with a bottle by throwing one at his head, then grab the keys while he's down. He won't wake back up if you're near him, so you should have time to get them.
Sergzilla

I was not able to find any barrels that could be thrown. There were bottles that seemed impossible to aim. There needs to be a reticle. As you can see from my gameplay video this stage is impassable right now and it's beyond frustrating.

https://youtu.be/dyjMkAFW7_8
Boolean

Oh, right, I forgot about that part, my bad. (You're not at the part with the barrels yet.)

At 2:55 in the video, there's a key hanging up on the board up there on the right. https://youtu.be/dyjMkAFW7_8?t=2m56s

You can't reach it because it's too tall for Tilo. You need to grab a stool and use it to get up there so you can get it. Each time the guard steps away, you can get a small part in the process done - if you try to get the stool, climb it, and grab the key all in one go, you may get caught.

Also, for throwing bottles; you don't need to do it at this part, but for future reference: The small white dot on your screen is an indicator of where your thrown item will go. Just put that over an enemies head and then throw the bottle. It should knock them out. If Tilo isn't facing the direction of the enemy, you may not be able to throw.
Sergzilla

Thank you so much!
Sergzilla

I noticed a bug. Kinda. I was in the section where you have to push a barrel over on top of the guard and I was murdered shortly by the other guard in the hallway behind. He chased me and I ran over to a dresser upstairs where there was an apple in the drawer. I chose the apple as the guard murdered me and when I pressed continue to start again the option to add the apple to my inventory was still present. I picked it and it was still added to my inventory! Sorcery???
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Yep, that's a bug alright! Nice catch!

We've been able to reproduce it so that should be fixed in the next update. Thanks!