Locked out of Game, Screen Lock

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
micgloth18

I played this game for 6 hours straight. I loved this game. I was at the point where I had gotten all the maps and was searching the tarot cards f0r the prisoner so we could plan our escape. I had found most of the keys and what not. I decided to take a break and fix dinner. I was off of the game for about 4 hours. I went back to playing it on my xbox one and it started to load. the load bar filled and it acted like it was going to the start screen. And that when the problem happened.
A screen that is literally nothing but a blue sky with clouds shows up, fills the entire screen. None of the buttons work. It has a serious of numbers in the upper right hand corner of the screen and seems to be counting down in seconds. Once the countdown is finished the cloud screen stays. I have no idea what is wrong but I would like to figure out how to fix it, I really enjoyed playing this game it was super fun. Does anyone know what is happening here, its as if its trying to record something, its so strange.
Please help if you can
micgloth18

Update: I reloaded it and the same exact thing happened. I paid 19.99 for this game. I will give it one more try before I contact the company and request a refund. I will also be leaving a warning review as to some of the major problems/bugs. It's such a disappointment and now I have to deal with refund junk, which is never fun.
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time with the game.

We've never heard of such an issue before on an Xbox One. Which model do you have?

We'll be releasing a new build on the Xbox One store in a couple of weeks (if everything goes well) and I suggest you give it another try then. How does that sound?