Lost save file after first playthrough and spelling error.

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
PyroBunny

I purchased the demo and proceeded to play this wonderful game. The next time I started it up, my safe file had been lost. I hadn't gotten too far, but I had gotten far enough that it was bothersome to lose what progress I had made. Fortunately, the third time I have started it up, the new save file has remained.

Also when I got the key to the magazine armory room, the quest had spelled the room "sotrage" instead of storage.
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Hello, and sorry for the inconvenience, but I still need some more information to fully understand what is going on :

1) Did you play on the free demo, then purchase the game, and after that you lost your progression done on the free one-hour trial ?

2) Are you sure you play each time logged in under the same user (gamertag) ? (saves are stored differently for each user)

3) When you say the save is slot, are you talking about all the slots ? (we provide an automatic slot, when sleeping or talking to a character), a quick slot (RS) and 10 manual slots reachable in the main menu.
PyroBunny

1. I did both things actually. I played the trial, then bought the game, and I lost my save. Then after I had started up a new file, I lost the save on the paid game.

2. I made sure it was the same profile, and I logged my Husband's gamertag out, just to be sure.

3.I couldn't access any of the saved games that I had made after my purchase and previous save, because the game would only give me the option to start a new file.
cosmogonies

Thank for your feedback, that may be related to account switching as we do not support that in the game preview program of the game (but we will in the future).
Thank you for taking the time to report to us, it is very precious ^^.
PyroBunny

I appreciate you taking your time to help me fix my isssue. I can't wait to play again!