roses?

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
musfint

Hi! 2 last of the roses do not appear on the maps. i cant find them anywhere? The courtyard Roses is finished, Far Tower and Northern Slopes maps do not shows roses. Do the Roses only shows on the courtyard map?
Farideus

Are you sure that all girls love flowers? I have a lot of dating experience with asian girl hookup. Thus, I realized that it is better to take Chinese women to a good restaurant)) They will appreciate this more than a bouquet of flowers .. But you still have to put in a lot of effort chatting and flirting in the chat. That's the only way you'll get that real date. Remember the algorithm?
senstivezond

I would rather focus not on just one dating site, but on a bunch of dating sites that is available online. You know, stuff happens, I really wish I had known that before.
LarryTing

What do you need by that probably we will never know. I had previously bookmarked this https://www.insightssuccess.com/why-suc ... onal-life/ page that my sister once shared with me. So now whenever I need to improve my relationship, I just re-read what they say. And then I would really appreciate your help in something.