Release notes for patch 8.19

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the PS4 version of Ghost of a Tale.
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Here are the release notes for patch 8.19 which was released on March 15.

Fixed:
- Poor framerate on the basic PS4 (a specific fix for the PS4 Pro is on the way).
fittsworth

Is there an expected date for a patch for ps4 pro? Framerate issues and vertical text are a common problem and my software version still shows 1.02..
SaiTommson34

When I move in stealth mode with a weapon equipped, the camera shakes every 3/4 seconds. I tried restarting the game, but the problem persisted, then I changed some of the graphical settings, but the problem persisted.

Finally, if you can call it that, I discovered a solution: I placed a mod in my blue grade jacket that increased my movement speed somewhat, and there you have it!The camera in stealth mode works excellent with the altered jacket blackjack77australia on, however without it, the bug reappears.

I play the game on a PC with an i7 7700k processor, 32GB of RAM, an RTX2080 graphics card, and a 1080p extreme resolution with all RT effects and DLSS on quality mod. I believe it has something to do with movement speed, and I am hopeful that this report may help. :twisted: