PS4 Pro, Bugs out of the gate

This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the PS4 version of Ghost of a Tale.
fittsworth

Upon starting up the game for the first time, there were immediate framerate drops as light entered the first room, and the first text encounter as you leave the cell and speak to the character in the cell had text written vertically not horizontally. I stopped playing there as to not get too into the game to have a better experience when playing.
viktorcode

I'm on a 4K telly so had frame rate drops too. I switched PS4 output to 1080p and restarted the game which helped immensely.

Would be great to have an option in game for that.
fittsworth

I've been asking and patiently waiting for at least some sort of info about an update and haven't heard a word...
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Hi, we just released the 1.03 update that helps a lot in your configuration^^.
Thanks for your report !
PS4pro78

Ghost
Flame
Frame drop issue

Massive Frame drops while standing near to the female-hero-ghost/NPC of "D" ... also the blue flame lantern is problematic.
I can see that the game tries to compensate and solve this by dropping the resolution or the texture size.

Thought this issues could not happen in unity.
Thought unity games are very easily ported from system to system ^^ ... I understand now that I am wrong.

Output is on 1080, no 4K usage

Console:
PS4 pro
ThomasHawkins

Thanks for the info. I am facing a lot of problems while playing game and I want to get rid of those problems. So, I was searching for it online and I am glad I found your post. I also found https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/apstudynotes/ website online through which I can easily hire an essay writer by reading reviews on that website.