A next chapter?

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
tanrial

I am sure I'm missing something but never have I found anything regarding what happens next to Tilo! Did he found Merra? Did he reach the island for that matter?

In other words, I'm really excited to know if there are some plans for Part 2 (however distant). Perhaps, a comic book? I would also give a lot to learn what Magpies have to say!

Can someone help me? :mrgreen:
musfint

tanrial wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:47 am I am sure I'm missing something but never have I found anything regarding what happens next to Tilo! Did he found Merra? Did he reach the island for that matter?

In other words, I'm really excited to know if there are some plans for Part 2 (however distant). Perhaps, a comic book? I would also give a lot to learn what Magpies have to say!

Can someone help me? :mrgreen:
A next chapter of ghost of a tale would be great.
Ebi

It's time to give perspective to your fans.
We're jeen to know, what will happen to Thilo.
Will you bury the story, or is there any hope to enjoy the full tale one day?
Folgore_202

I agree that we need MORE GoaT! Or more goats, any of these :lol: on a more serious note, it'd be a shame to let such a game be an one-off!
Right now, I'm going through a fun thing called "simulated investments in these restaurants in Barcelona" for my job, and Ghost of a Tale is the thing that motivates me to go on and work on it faster so that I can immerge myself in that great world once again!