What platform first

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
psxpetey

Saw this game recently and it reminded me that I have seen it before! I'm curious what console is this releasing on first? I am hoping for pc first myself or all at the same time. The night or day this releases I plan to be the first one playing the full version! Why well this game seems very Tales of Redwall Abbey inspired which I love. Those books were my life up until 2007! Looking up this game reminded me of the series and I went back to find 3 more books have been written since that I have not read! Time to head to chapters!

Anyway pardon my enthusiasm I've been blowing up twitter and emails so I apologize! I've visited the Kickstarter and I am hoping to donate 250$ so I can be part of the beta/get all the cool swag! Well this is waaaaayyyy off topic now but I am new, so I had to rant. I made that mouse pdf as well and I plan on posting a picture soon! Goodluck and I cant wait :)
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Welcome to the forum, psxpetey! :)

The game will release first on PC, then Xbox One & finally PS4 later on. It is currently not possible to donate money (we don't really have any system in place for that). But essentially buying the pre-release on Steam will be the best way to support us financially and gain access to the work-in-progress version of the game.

As far as the similarity with the Redwall series I'm glad you like it, but it's probably just a superficial one. I mean there is definitely no conscious desire on our behalf to imitate any character or plot from those books. But you're not the first one to bring up Redwall as a reason for your interest in the game. We also had people mention the Mouse Guard comics series in a similar fashion!
psxpetey

Seith wrote:Welcome to the forum, psxpetey! :)

The game will release first on PC, then Xbox One & finally PS4 later on. It is currently not possible to donate money (we don't really have any system in place for that). But essentially buying the pre-release on Steam will be the best way to support us financially and gain access to the work-in-progress version of the game.

As far as the similarity with the Redwall series I'm glad you like it, but it's probably just a superficial one. I mean there is definitely no conscious desire on our behalf to imitate any character or plot from those books. But you're not the first one to bring up Redwall as a reason for your interest in the game. We also had people mention the Mouse Guard comics series in a similar fashion!

AWESOME im so glad it will release on the PC first!! Is the kickstarter no longer available to donate? is the pre release available on steam now ? I really want to give you guys some support and maybe get some access to the pre release. to check it out i'm very excited as you may be able to tell.

Yes ive read all about the plot its totally superficial with similiar characters badgers mice rabits rats are some of the main characters in the redwall series also from what I saw of the world it looks sorta similiar some areas are desolate and rocky some lush and green. it reminds me of a very awesome book series I red from when I was young and I know this will add to that expirience and I will always look fondly back on the game! plus its just so darn cute. !
Paulojimmathew

As a Newbie, I am continuously exploring online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you ole777 download