Page 4 of 6

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:50 pm
by balakka13953
Hi!

Here is my Tilo. Hope you like it and I hope that I'm on time. :roll: :lol:

Image

Image

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:49 am
by Seith
balakka13953 wrote:Hi!

Here is my Tilo. Hope you like it and I hope that I'm on time. :roll: :lol:
Hi, of course! Did you try putting him in a naturalistic environment and taking a couple of pictures for fun? :)

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:20 am
by balakka13953
Hi, of course! Here are some new pictures. :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:45 am
by Seith
Hehe that's great! In the last one it looks like Tilo is photobombing the cat's selfie. :lol:

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:01 am
by balakka13953
Seith wrote:Hehe that's great! In the last one it looks like Tilo is photobombing the cat's selfie. :lol:
Yes, exactly! :lol: but they get along well with each other. :lol:

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:20 am
by Fonzman
I really like the b/w-pictures! they look so ... professional :)

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:59 am
by psxpetey
awe man am I too late?

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:36 am
by Seith
psxpetey wrote:awe man am I too late?
I'm afraid so, sorry! But rest assured we will do other "contests" like this one, later on (still based on papercraft). And you will again be able to win Ghost of a Tale copies this way.

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 2:29 pm
by psxpetey
Seith wrote:
psxpetey wrote:awe man am I too late?
I'm afraid so, sorry! But rest assured we will do other "contests" like this one, later on (still based on papercraft). And you will again be able to win Ghost of a Tale copies this way.
awesome i cant wait I just finished my tilo and im making a second !

Re: One Paper Mouse = One Digital Mouse!!

Posted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:56 am
by psxpetey
Papercraft Valentines day well late Valentines! But hey still showing the love!