Just beat GoaT on the Switch

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
Thom

Hey y'all,

I preordered a physical copy of this game for the Switch, got it last week, and beat it today. Wanted to gush about it a little bit because I adored it, and this seemed like the place (although the last post here is about World of Warcraft? lol...)

Really, I loved the characters. They're all very well-written, and their portraits during dialogues are very expressive and cute. I especially liked Tilo, Fatale and Silas, although the other characters are neat, too. Silas has a cool character model in game, and all the mice models are rather cute, too.

Fatale was an interesting one. Has some drastic mood swings at times, doesn't she? First she's grumpy and antagonistic, then she's bubbly and goofy, then she's grumpy and antagonistic again, then she's thoughtful and apologetic, then she's grumpy and antagonistic, then she's bubbly and goofy, lol. I hope we see her brother and her again, if we get a sequel.

The whole thing felt much like the Secret of NIMH, minus the genetic mutation. Rather dark (on more than one level).

Been encouraging my friends to buy this. Hope it's as successful as the developers need it to be!
565656gg

So, you want to get the best fake id websites. After all, who wouldn't want to have their own identification on a secure site? The truth is that there are so many fake id sites available that it can be very hard for even seasoned computer users to tell one from another. The thing is that people will always use different names when they are using their social networking sites. So, if we were to try and find the best ones, it would be near impossible because of this. However, once you learn exactly how to find the best fake id websites, then you will have an easy time figuring out which ones are the best and which ones aren't.
Butertench1988

It is good tutorial that help my solve my issue