I'm stuck in the game, please help

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
Dope coyote

Can someone tell me what to do after i have gotten all of the urns, talked to the ghost in the catacom and talked to Silas. I have been going around for hours. HOURS. And talked to everyone in the game, yet no one is giving up information on what to do next. Is there a bug stoping me from advancing? Do i need to restart the game again? I hope not. Can someone help? Please?
Nishaknapp

Thanks, heaps again for the tips, I always come to your website looking for updates and new posts. We as working in Search engine optimization it helps us a lot that you're giving us so many opportunities in our line. And it gave us knowledge and points at the same time. I hope you lead on the right path. When Stakes Turn Toxic: What to Do When You’re Losing the Game
donaldriskell

Dream3

Oh hello guys, can someone here recommend me some reliable Counter-Strike: Global Offensive resources right now? I would like to learn more about some teams
Camilla

Hello. Yeah, and if you need some help with Counter-Strike: Global Offensive then as for me, I recommend you to have a glance at this source on https://tips.gg/article/kjaerbye-joins-endpoint/ because I believe that it will be useful in case you are looking for something connected with esports and csgo.