Any hints for the thief clothing

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
althrioan

Hey,

I'm on a point where I think that I have checked every possible chest and room but I can't find the complete Thief-clothing-line (to get the looking glas from Gusto and Fatale). Silas should've gave me the papers but he's missing them (bug). I thought that maybe the clothe is in the lower keep but right now I can't go there - because of the missing file.
I'm missing the boots and the belt. There is one chest which I can't open (in the room with the chimney + one rat before you meet Silas) - maybe I'm missing a key? I checked the guard he only has the handkerchief. Than there a two rooms/floors on the courtyard which can't be entered without a key as it seems to me. One is there where the guard patrols across from the cell with the two mice and the other is on the outside where a guard patrols before you would enter the above room with the chimney.

Any hints or thought which don't reveal the whole secrets? :D
squintik

I still didn't reach the lower keep, and I have the Thief set (which is actually the only one I have), so you can definitely find it at your current progression.
I don't remember where I found everything, but there is indeed probably one in the locked chest you're talking about. (the key is not far away from the chest, you should be able to find it)
Not sure about the other one (the boots I think), but I would say it's either in the courtyard, or even before (jail area ?).
Good hunt :)
althrioan

Thank you. I've found them :D

Any idea what should happen with the (clickable) banner in the opposite of the jail main entrance? I tried to take or burn it, but it doesn't work ...