[Possible Spoiler] Where the heck is Faust?

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
paddymaxson

Can't for the life of me find him, I have one door that needs a key, but can't find a key for that either!
Boolean

There are two areas where you need to avoid leeches in the sewers. One is a tall room with pillars, and the other area is the narrow corridors with poisonous mushrooms. Go to the corridors and find the brick ramp that leads to a dead-end. Equip a lantern or candle and note that you can rotate the metal rings on the walls.

You will need the cipher paper from the empty cell next to the flooded cell entrance to solve the metal ring puzzle.
Thomas_Huayra

My playthrough shows where and how

https://youtu.be/81jOboht8Mg?t=1h28m35s

(I had a bug where his quest wouldn't bestow, but that bug is solves now in this build)
paddymaxson

Boolean wrote:There are two areas where you need to avoid leeches in the sewers. One is a tall room with pillars, and the other area is the narrow corridors with poisonous mushrooms. Go to the corridors and find the brick ramp that leads to a dead-end. Equip a lantern or candle and note that you can rotate the metal rings on the walls.

You will need the cipher paper from the empty cell next to the flooded cell entrance to solve the metal ring puzzle.

Cheers, I just didn't notice the rings were moveable in there.