A couple of thoughts...on acorns?

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
thefooltouchstone

Hi,
First I love this little game and look forward with great anticipation to the full release...I have 40+ hours in on Steam and have spent a great deal of time trying different things and exploring different "avenues" of game play, and such. It is great the way the maps interconnect and the different levels merge together seamlessly for the player...transitioning from the dungeon to the sewers to the courtyard and all the different ways one can do that is really, REALLY cool!

Anyway, a thought that I had is to scatter a few more acorns around in the courtyard as a random food source, perhaps along natural paths a player might traverse, as a little clue for the "3 headed acorn" needed for the "Sleep of Thieves" quest. Generally speaking, random sticks laying about the courtyard in particular spots are somewhat generous so a random acorn or two couldn't hurt, could it?

The sole reason I am harping on this particular thing is that I had quite a time finding the 3-headed acorn and simply offer it as a suggestion to the devs should they have the bandwidth to work it into the game...also...Rolo needs to fix his hint marker on the map when Tilo asks (and pays) for help on the items locations. ;)

Thanks, loving the game and see myself playing through the EA version a great deal more simply for its beauty, smoothness, story, and gameplay!
fakenina

Ah, nice idea! Thank you, I'll suggest it to Seith.
Glad you're enjoying the game. There should be new build coming soon-ish!

FN
thefooltouchstone

Very cool, thanks for the reply and forwarding it on! Looking forward to the next patch and progress! :D