Check point passes have moved?

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
psxpetey

Ive been looking for the last pss for a while now. I've got the one from the drunk guard, and I remember there used to be 2 on the table by the gate but I only received one from the table. Has the other one been moved? if so where? I cannot find it anywhere I've been looking for hours and I heard that there was a rare glitch. I went Back to an old save but still nothing. Only quest left is flowers of Merra and I want to get this done so I can pick some locks. I've already finished the early access game and I just want to 100% it. I've looked in every other location that made sense to me so a hit would be nice thanks doods!
psxpetey

nevermind found it, did not expect it to be in that random location.
fakenina

Cool, glad you found it! As the keep and world get expanded and detailed the location of objects will hopefully seem less random :)

Thanks,

FN
psxpetey

FakeNina wrote:Cool, glad you found it! As the keep and world get expanded and detailed the location of objects will hopefully seem less random :)

Thanks,

FN

2 of them seemed natural the one at the gate and the one on the rat. This one was the one in the desk which is above the gate which separates the courtyard. I couldn't understand why it was in there. Maybe if there was something somewhere saying that was the check point pass office but I couldn't find anything.
fakenina

Agreed, we'll make sure the location makes sense. Thanks!

FN