Physical Disc?

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
Icarusael

Hi, I just played the 1 hour demo on Xbox One and fell in love with the game. It made me think of Redwall.

If a beautiful game like this one end up having a physical disc, I am pretty sure the box cover will also be beautiful, which is why I am asking, will there be a physical release for Xbox One? I am not a rich mouse, but I want to buy this game for sure. Right now, the game is 20$ digital and I believe when it will release for real, it will be more expensive (Usually, Game Preview work this way, so I don't know if it is also the case for Ghost of a Tale). If you tell me for sure there will be no physical release, I'm buying this game digital 20$ right away! But if you tell me there will be a physical release, I might wait... even if it end up way more expensive; I just don't want to buy the game twice. With a physical release, I wish we could pre-order and receive a code to play the Game Preview until the release of the real game :P

So if you didn't take the time to read the whole song, will there be a physical release of Ghost of a Tale for Xbox One?

Thank you, and have a beautiful day/evening!
fakenina

Hi Icarusael,

Thank you so much for your comments. We currently don't have any plans for a physical release of the game, though if the game does well as a digital release there's always a chance that there might be a disc version in the distant future. Sorry I can't give you a more definitive answer at the moment - if we have any updates on this we'll post them here.

Best regards,

FN
Icarusael

Thank you for your answer! I decided I was jumping in anyways! Just bought the game! :)
fakenina

Awesome! Thanks Icarusael, hope you enjoy it!
Ebi

Only to have it said:
I would buy a physical disc too, if ever you decide to make one.
fakenina

Good to know, Ebi, thanks!