Gusto and Fatale wont talk to me?

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
Tilo

I can't talk to either Gusto or Fatale, the only time I can speak to Fatale is at night. My next quest in the story line is to speak to the Magpie, I read somewhere this messes up their side quests? Is this true? Anyone have any idea why this is? How can I fix this?
Tilo

Tilo wrote:I can't talk to either Gusto or Fatale, the only time I can speak to Fatale is at night. My next quest in the story line is to speak to the Magpie, I read somewhere this messes up their side quests? Is this true? Anyone have any idea why this is? How can I fix this?

Never mind I figured it out, Had to finish each night putting Fatale to sleep. Then when that was done you can talk to Gusto.

I'm going to do the Magpie quest, Hopefully I don't screw up finishing Gusto and Fatale's side quest. Made a separate save just in case.
korioliam

I'm not surprised at all.. I constantly don't have enough time to talk properly in real life.. Work.. additional responsibilities.. travel time.. Now I'm more inclined to go to the site for Meet Naughty Women for Mature Dating|MaturesForFuck.com. This is the other side of my hobbies besides online games .. However, this can also be called a game))