Version 1.30 issues

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
BiteyFerret

cosmogonies wrote:For the Silas paper bug, does it also appear in the lastest build (1.32) or are you still in 1.30 ?
1.30, the most recent version (currently) on GoG (1.30 gog-3).
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Thanks to you we were able to find where the location part failed to load and fix this !

Tomorrow we will have a big update with a lot of fixes thanks to you guys ^^.

For gog players, we are sorry for the inconvenience, the versions should be sync with the steam one, this is going to be the case in the future.

Finally, about doors: some of them are closed to put the bondaries of the early access, but some others need keys / puzzle / light to be opened. Look everywhere^^.
althrioan

cosmogonies wrote:Thanks to you we were able to find where the location part failed to load and fix this !

Tomorrow we will have a big update with a lot of fixes thanks to you guys ^^.

For gog players, we are sorry for the inconvenience, the versions should be sync with the steam one, this is going to be the case in the future.
Yeah, looking forward to it. Hopefully the gog.com servers will be updated :/
Will performance issues be attacked as well?
cosmogonies wrote: Finally, about doors: some of them are closed to put the bondaries of the early access, but some others need keys / puzzle / light to be opened. Look everywhere^^.
You guys made a beautiful tricky game. Level design is top notch!
BiteyFerret

Just to confirm, the Silas papers bug is fixed in 1.47, I could proceed just fine. :)
althrioan

BiteyFerret wrote:Just to confirm, the Silas papers bug is fixed in 1.47, I could proceed just fine. :)
Damn not for me :D No option to report to him :cry:
BiteyFerret

Are you loading a save after he already tried to give you the papers or before? I reloaded one to just before he was to supposed to give me the papers and that worked.