Bugs

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
ratto33

I'm here for two reasons, to report one bug, then to report another. The first bug is that if you use the secret passageway in the cell next to the two mice thieves, it doesn't recognize that you switched locations when going from the jail to the cell. That I don't really need help with, I just need to go in the jail entrance next to the smith and back out. The bug I do have a real problem with is that if I empty my lantern completely (afterwards I switch to a candle usually but I don't know if that's relevant) and later go to refill it at an oil thing, my inventory says the lantern is empty regardless of how much I fill it. I'd appreciate somebody telling me if there's a console command or something I can do to fix this, for though when I load up old saves it's fixed, I've made much progress since then and don't want to repeat it. Tell me if I can help in any way.
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Hello, thanks for the report !
The lantern will be fixed in the next release,
and thanks you very much for that zone map detection, no one has spotted it yet !
ratto33

Another bug I found was if you throw a bottle at the sleeping guard in the cell he bugs around so he's sleeping and floating and a yellow alerted diamond goes above his head and never goes away.