Silas' beetle and room

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
MRLia

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Silas.
The first time I met him everything seemed to be ok, I got the beetle for the message and he told me to go to sleep in his bed. I went to bed and then when I tried to wake up I appeared in the outside of the room/tower, in a step that was there. Obviously I died from the fall and when I tried to reload, I was on the bed again and at this point it wouldn't even let me to wake up.

After that I tried to reload a previous save and repeated the conversation until the point to get the beetle, but this time when I went to get the beetle I can't catch any, all of them fly away, and if I try to go and catch one of those it'll just fly back to Silas. I've tried reloading several times and repeating the conversation from the beginning and nothing changes, I don't know how to continue.

I am on Steam version 1.49
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Oh sorry.
You're very unlucky, that's two nasty bugs ><.
Good news , we were able to track them and they are fixed in the next release.
(Your save file will be fine by the way)
MRLia

Ah, good and bad news, hehe.
When will the next release be? And meanwhile I can avoid that quest and do other things and when the release is done I'll be able to do that one?

Thanks
cosmogonies

The next release is.... tomorrow !
But for the Silas beetle bug we may have to patch your save file, can you send us at support@ghostofatale.com please ?