Bugs in 1.75 (GoG)

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
Ebi

- taking off the rat-guard-costume you can read the message "you're in your good old minstrel clothes again", which is right. But changing back to the rat cosutmes you got again the massage "you're in your good old minstrel Clothes again", which is a message bug. This is reproducable.

- wearing the rat-guard-costume it's impossible to pass the small step into the ruined rectangular courtyard tower quite opposite jail entry. This is reproducible.
pic 1.png
pic 1.png (44.39 KiB) Viewed 14375 times
impassable step
impassable step
pic.2.png (218.56 KiB) Viewed 14375 times

- wearing the rat-guard-costume and coming from screaming door towards begging door you can fall through the stairs at the end of the corridor
pic 3.jpg
pic 3.jpg (21.98 KiB) Viewed 14375 times
. It did occure several times, even after saving on other locations, but when I tried to make a special comfortable savegame to send it to you (within the chest in that corridor), the error dissapeared and I couldn't reproduce until now.
Ebi

- in the middle of the courtyard, directly next the broken cart, there's a inaccessible bag with grain (the right one of two). Design or bug?
inaccessible grain.png
inaccessible grain.png (158.83 KiB) Viewed 14374 times
- same problem in Faust's chamber, directly behind Faust, next the pillar.
Faust grain.png
Faust grain.png (52.76 KiB) Viewed 14374 times
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Thanks for these very precise reports !
Grain sacks, will be replaced, and going through stairs should be rare in the next release.
Ebi

cosmogonies wrote:... and going through stairs should be rare in the next release.
Oh, it is already rare in release 1.75. ;)
I'll keep my eyes open for other small issues.