1 bug and a few geometry issues.

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
DaForce2000

Hi again,

So i found this funny bug, coming down from the big room with the fire place just below Silas.
When you go down the stairs and outside and quickly look at the flags, they are spinning around fast and really stretched out. Happens with not just the flag in the video below but the ones on top of the building that i run out of.

It doesn't seem to happen if you run up the other flight of stairs and out the same doorway.

Video for clarity.
https://youtu.be/ihD08UozqGo

This image shows a small gap in the geometry half way up the stairs leading to Silas
GoaT_1-2.jpg
GoaT_1-2.jpg (117.92 KiB) Viewed 10669 times
If you stand just outside the little room that you get the Jail Masters key in, and look back towards the gate that is unlocked with that key, it wont load in if you stand in an area near the wall and you can just see the skybox, take a few steps in any direction and it loads in.
GoaT_2-2.jpg
GoaT_2-2.jpg (78.24 KiB) Viewed 10669 times
If you stand around this area and look thru the archway you'll see the area through the arch way doesnt load in and you can just see the skybox, take a few steps in any direction and it loads in.
GoaT_3-2.jpg
GoaT_3-2.jpg (160.49 KiB) Viewed 10669 times
I'll post any more that I find :)

Keep up the good work guys, great game!!

Cheers
DaForce2000
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We will fix that as soon as we can and release the fix in the incomming next update ^^.

Thanks for playing !